Monday, January 6, 2014

{School Lunches}

School starts for me next week, and I am really excited. I only have this semester and two summer classes before I student teach! I can't even believe how time fly's. Anyway I am thinking about being more healthy and taking my lunches to school (so I don't spend money!) Here are a few ideas I thought I would share with you!

Snacks: 
  • Chex Mix (I make mine homemade) 
  • Dried fruits
  • Bakes granola bars (try this recipe! )
  • Cheese crisps (cheese, oven bakes at 350 degrees till it is brown on the edges) 
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Kale chips
  • Pretzels with nutella or peanut butter
  • Clementines 
  • String Cheese
  • Laughing Cow Cheese with crackers
  • Rice cakes (I like the ones with chocolate drizzles) 
  • No Bake Energy Bites ( recipe here)
  • Orange slices dipped in chocolate
  • Chips in Salsa or Guacamole 
  • Bakes Crackers (recipe here)
Lunches: 
  • Ham and cheese sandwich 
  • Cheese/Meat and crackers
  • Wraps (chicken, ham, blt, chicken salad etc.) 
  • Egg salad sandwich
  • Bean/rice/salsa wrap
  • Potatoes (as a side) 
  • Buffalo Chicken sandwich 
Breakfast: 
  • Cereal
  • Smoothies
  • Sausage Cheese balls
  • Quiche 
  • Bread (banana, blueberry, pumpkin etc.) 


 I hope you like some of my ideas! If you have more add them in the comments below!


~Alysse



No comments:

Post a Comment