Tuesday, January 7, 2014

{The Great Christmas Exchange 2013}


I was so excited when I found out that Oak & Oats was putting on a Christmas gift exchange in the blogging world. I am pretty new to this blogging stuff and so I was super excited because I wanted to expand my horizons. I already have many more followers on my blog as well as on Bloglovin. 
The Lovely Amber Ashley over at Everything's Made to be Broken got me all the wonderful things pictured above! I love, love, love all of my stuff! Especially my A necklace and my journal. I love to journal (and have way to many hanging around) but I love to put down my ideas and dreams. The coin purse is also one of my favorites! I have always wanted one and could never find one and the one I got was PERFECT! 
I had so much fun buying for Lytysha and she has an Etsy shop so check it out Here! She likes to crochet just like I do! I got her a Starbucks card, some nail polish, a candle from Bath and Body Works and a cute make up bag.
It also turns out that Amber and Lytysha were room makes when they both worked at Disney World! How cool is that!!!! 

I had so much fun with this exchange and I can not wait till the next one! 

~Alysse Hobbs

 

7 comments:

  1. love the fun gift you got!! how crazy that your 2 people were roommates!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! When Amber told me that I thought it was so great.

      Delete
  2. that bicycle notebook is way way cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has bicycles on the inside also on the pages. I have already been using it!

      Delete
  3. i figured since you are a newly wed you would have plenty of adventures to fill up those pages with!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so true! Marriage is so much fun :)

      Delete