Wednesday, January 1, 2014

{This Year 2014}

I found this picture on Pinterest ( so I am sure a lot of you all have seen it also) and I really liked this concept. I feel that these things can be manageable for my New Years Resolutions.
 
  • A bad habit I am going to break is...buying food out all the time. 
  • A new skill I would like to learn is...to play the violin! 
  • A person I hope to be more like...would be Jesus (I know it sounds cheesy, but he was loving, kind, does not judge others and is slow to anger.)
  • A good deed I'm going to do would be...to spend more time with my sister and grow our relationship. 
  • A place I would like to visit would be...any place I have never been before (really Europe but I doubt that will happen :) 
  • A book I would like to read would be...Divergent, more of the Bible
  • A letter I am going to write...I am not sure yet, maybe to all my bridesmaids in other states. 
  • A new food I would like to try would be...more cultured food, other Chinese foods maybe.
  • I am going to be better at...being healthy and becoming the best wife that I can be (and loving my husband the way God loves him.)
 I can not wait to see all of the things you all are going to do this next year! Good luck everyone :) 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment