Wednesday, January 15, 2014

{Week Recap}

I started back to college this week. I have to say that I will really enjoy my classes but they are going to be a lot of work, so if I am not on much it is because I am so super busy! I did buy some amazing tea this past week that you see in the picture. I got it at the tea place in the mall. The Hubs and I love it! Like he loves it so much he took it to work with him in my owl cup...
Maharaja Chai Oolong & Samurai Chai Mate Oolong Tea

I also get to do an art class for part on one of my elementary classes, so this butterfly we did about symmetry yesterday! I feel that it may be another symbol for the Rebellion in District 12 or something :) 
 The Hubs and I also made this amazing turkey! Gosh it is so good. We loosened the skin before we cooked it and rubbed softened butter and herbs in between the skin and the meat. It is so amazing! 

I hope you all are having a productive week like I am :) 

~Alysse



 

No comments:

Post a Comment