Tuesday, February 4, 2014

{Birthday Present & a Snow Day}

 
That is right ladies and gentleman! I am going to Ireland in May!!!! The hubs and I are considering this our first anniversary present to each other. My mother in law came into some money and is taking the family! I am so stinkin excited. I could not tell you all at first because my sister in law didn't know so I did not want to spoil it :) 
I can tell you that I am kind of a nosy person and I figured out that we might be going to Ireland early on but I wasn't 100% for sure till my birthday.
Today we got a ton of snow already (well for around here anyway) so this is at my campus this morning. My first class was not canceled today so I had to go :( 
but I am hoping that tomorrows classes get canceled so I can say home and clean! 
I hope you all are having a safe and warm day :) 

~Alysse 

No comments:

Post a Comment