Saturday, February 8, 2014

{ favorite commercials!}

I love the Brits! I think this commercial is so great, the accents are of course amazing and I believe that Brits do make the best villains ;)

What do you guys think? I think this could be a really good movie (especially because of the Irish accent!) I bet it is a tear jerker though!

Now I know this movie will be great. Our church did a whole study on Noah over the past month and it has been really awesome. I think this movie will end up being really great.

Today is my day to catch up on homework and maybe go out and get lunch! I also need to go grocery shopping... Today is going to be a long day. Tonight I do get to celebrate a friends birthday at Red Robin which should be a great time :)

How is your weekend going??

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment