Friday, February 21, 2014

{Lately}

The past few days I have been sick again :( I am not sure why but I really don't like being sick! This past week I made cupcakes because I was craving them! I made chocolate strawberry cupcakes with a buttercream frosting. They were really great and hit the spot! 

Yesterday we had thunderstorms and I really enjoy storms because they help you sleep better. I really enjoy looking at storm clouds also. 

This past weekend I went to a friends daughters birthday and she went all out for her girl! The party was so so so cute and looked like it stepped out of Pinterest. 
She also made this super cute poster/chalkboard sign and I love it! I want to do it one day when I have babies

I hope you all are having a good week and have a great weekend! 
~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment