Thursday, February 13, 2014

{The Last Few Days}

I took this picture this morning, I tried to get the snowflakes on the window but I don't think that worked...but the sunrise was very beautiful. Here in MO the weather is suppose to warm up a little which I am so grateful for!
Yesterday I needed a coffee and so I got some which was really great. I love my Starbucks!  
I was so sad that the lovely Mrs. Shirley Temple Black passed away. I thought she was a lovely young woman and it seems she has a wonderful life! The hubs and I had some Shirley Temples the other night to remember her :) I saw this in the paper yesterday and it made me smile 
Tomorrow is Valentines Day!!!! We don't have a lot planned because we want to save some money so if we go out I will let you know :) 

Have a great day tomorrow friends! 

~Alysse Hobbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment