Saturday, February 1, 2014

{ This and That }

Just checking in today, I got sick over my birthday which was not fun and so I am still trying to get better. I heard it is also suppose to snow this week here in MO :( I don't like snow but only because I have to walk around campus all day in it. I think I would rather like snow if I did not have to walk around in it all day while still trying to look cute. The hubs and I are making spaghetti squash tonight (only my second time ever eating it.) I hear it is really good though! Tomorrow we are hanging with our church Life Group and watching the game together so I am making some buffalo chicken dip! I love that stuff :) I hope you all are having a great weekend!

~Alysse

What is your favorite Super Bowl day snack??

No comments:

Post a Comment