Monday, February 24, 2014

{Weekend Review}

This past week I was sick again and could not seem to shake it! Ugh :( but I feel way better starting out this week. Every Friday I get to hang out with Kiel all day and it is one of the best days of my week! This past weekend we hung out and on Sunday we went to Relics which is an antique place right down the street from us. This is were I found my blue bread box! I love it so much and I am going to get a cool stencil and write Bread Box on it. 

The first picture is from our honeymoon and I love it so much. 
The top right picture is of some flowers Kiel and I got which makes me so happy, this spring and summer is going to be full of fresh flowers. 
I also found Polyvore this week! YAY! I am going to make tons of boards for teachers :) 
The bottom right is of course the bread box from above! I am so excited about it. 

How was your weekend my friends? 

~Alysse 

No comments:

Post a Comment