Sunday, March 16, 2014

{Last Night of Spring Break}

Now that I look back over my spring break I did get some stuff done, although not as much as I wanted to. Tomorrow I get back to the grind of school and on Tuesday I start my internship at a local school. 
I had time to spend with my handsome Husband 
Enjoyed some Starbucks! then went shopping :) 
Made a homemade Quiche! Which was super yummy 
and I planted some plants (that I hopefully can keep alive) :) 

I also got my hair cut (see previous post!) and I love it so much. It will be way easier to handle when I start teaching and getting ready early in the morning. Spring break has been good, not the best ever but pretty good. I loved hanging with my husband everyday and just relaxing. 

What do you like to do on vacation/spring break? 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment