Tuesday, March 25, 2014

{Teacher Outfit Tuesday}

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday, tomorrow is Wednesday and so the week is almost half way over! YAY! I have started my internship that is on Tuesday's and Thursday's at a local school and I am enjoying it so far. I have to say that this has been my most comfortable outfit yet! 
Cardigan: JCPenny's Sale $9
Polka Dot Shirt: JCPenny's Sale $9 
Pearl Necklace: Not real $? 
Black Dress Pants: Stolen from my sisters closet and hemmed by my Gram :) 
I also decided to make a yummy smoothy! 
1 Yogurt cup 
Fresh or Frozen fruit: Strawberry's, mango, pineapple, peaches (frozen mix) 
Honey
Milk/Orange juice
and yes Kale :) 

I mixed this all up and blended in a Bullet mixer that is now broken :( that rubber has been rubbing off on its self and making the apartment smell horrible. I wanted a big blender but the Hubs wanted a Bullet mixer...shows you who is smarter :) 
Just Kidding, he is. 

Have a great rest of the week friends!
I am about to watch Frozen!!!!!!!!!! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment