Monday, March 3, 2014

{Weekend Review}

This past weekend went really well. I spent time with my parents, ate some yummy Chipotle and I am trying to keep warm! 
Top Left: We were suppose to gets tons of snow and ice but it wasn't as bad as everyone thought. Classes did get canceled for today! 
Top Right: I found these pictures this past Saturday as I was looking through an old album. Kiel and I went to his cousins wedding in Wisconsin and the photo booth was starting to get popular at weddings so we took some picts. It makes me smile :) 
Bottom Left: I am crocheting a blanket and it is taking me FOREVER! but I really love the colors and I am going to keep at it till it is done. 
Bottom Right: As you can see the snow is already melting today but it is still in the single digits. Way to cold for me! Hurry Spring! 

I hope you all had a great weekend! I am trying to get motivated to do homework but it is so hard because Spring Break is next week!!!! 

p.s. What do you like to do on snow days? 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment