Monday, March 24, 2014

{Weekend review}

  1. I am addicted to Starbucks I think, which I am okay with at the moment but I think the Hubs is not okay with it. I have discovered iced coffee! (Iced Mocha Macchiato)
  2. Red Robin for my uncle Danny's birthday. I had their French Onion Soup with I hate onions but love the soup. Go figure :) and their southwest wrap which is also amazing. 
  3. My cousin Alex, he is an 8 year old with a mind of his own and he is huge! I mean he is only a second grader but he looks like a fourth grader. I love him, he makes me laugh
  4. Vietnamese Cinnamon. We got this at a Spice store in Branson MO and I am planning on making Cinnamon rolls soon. Turns out that Cinnabon used only a specific cinnamon from a farm who only sells to them but I am hoping that this cinnamon is close to theirs because the Hubs loves cinnamon roles. 
I hope you all had a relaxing weekend like I did. I wanted to buy Frozen but the Hubs said I would get it for a present later :( but I want it now...anyway I can't wait! I love that movie :)

Have a great week friends
~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment