Friday, March 21, 2014

{What a Week}

This week has been a week of firsts. The first pictures shows an Iced Mocha Macchiato, which was so amazing and super chocolaty. I enjoyed it a lot! :) 

This is a new salad at Wendy's and it was so amazing I have eaten this salad about 4 times in the past two weeks. I know pretty crazy and a lot of $$$ but it is just so good! Oh it is the Asian Cashew Chicken Salad. It has edamame, cashews and the best dressing ever. I definitely recommend it. 

I also started my internship this week and it has been going really well. I am at a local school all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It is interesting going all day at a school instead of just a few hours. I feel that classrooms are build from their teachers. My teacher is super nice and really great but pretty quit which is different for me. Anyway it has been great so far and I am teaching my first lesson this next Thursday. 

I hope you all are having a great week :) 
~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment