Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Catching Up

Hey all! So we have a lot of catching up to do...
Coffee from a local cafe with the Hubs last week
Went antiquing and found Unicorn Fart soap...it actually smelt pretty good 
Organic Honey from a local store (p.s. it is AMAZING!)
At home date night, with Steak & Shrimp, baked Brie and Sangria! 
Yesterday I started The Help and already love it, I enjoyed some Panera also (one of my favorite placed to eat!)


I only have 25 days till Ireland which means I have less time in school then I will be student teaching next semester! I can't believe how much faster this semester went then the Fall. We also are thinking of getting a dog! This past weekend we checked Craigslist and the people skipped out on us. I was pretty bitter all weekend. I am hoping this weekend will be better :)

Any advise for us new dog owners???

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment