Tuesday, April 1, 2014

{Homemade Cinnamon Rolls & The 10th Doctor}


  1. A few weeks ago the Hubs and I found a spice shot when we were hanging in Branson, we decided to buy some Vietnamese Cinnamon, and last night we made homemade cinnamon roles! They were so good, next time we are adding way more sugar and cinnamon. 
  2. Teacher Tuesday! Well this was last Thursdays outfit but I love my necklace. 
  3. The 10th Doctor, yes I love Doctor Who very much and this is David Tennant who played the 10th Doctor. this photo is actually him in Happy Potter! He is scottish and a hunk ;) 
  4. I also made stuffed bell peppers last week with cilantro lime rice. IT WAS SO GOOD! I used to not like peppers at all but I have to say I can make a mean stuffed pepper. 
I hope everyones week is going well so far. Tomorrow is Wednesday and I have so much to do! One goal for the next week is to start yoga. I bought a new mat and haven't been able to use it. Wish me luck :) 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment