Thursday, April 10, 2014

PinFavorites

Words of Wisdom 
  1. I really just like this saying, God does heal our broken hearts even if it takes time. 
  2. Let's Sleep Under the Stars how wonderful is this? I can just imagine Kiel and I sleeping under the stars next to a campfire. 
  3. Micah 6:8  this is actually a phone background that you can get if you follow the link, there are many others as well. I chose this one because it is how I want to be and act. 
  4. Oceans by Hillsong United. I love love love this song! and we sing it at our church. Look it up, so super amazing :) 
Today was a bit rough at the school internship. But it's all good now that it is my weekend and I am at home relaxing and about to eat dinner.  Tonight the Hubs and I will be watching Vikings on the History channel! We are addicted to this show and to be honest I think being a shield maiden would be so legit. 

What is your fav new show? 

~Alysse


No comments:

Post a Comment