Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Night Prayer Service


Victory is our word for the year in our church. I love this and our worship team has this amazing song about Victory that is just well AWESOME! Tonight we talked about Marriage and it was really good. 
The main verses for tonight were found in Malachi 2: 10-16.  The main things I took out of the lesson tonight was the idea of What kind of legacy are we leaving for our children, grandchildren ect.  I had never thought of this before. The idea that the way Kiel and I live our lives and in our marriage is a reflection of God and his love for the church. I want my (future) kids to know that Kiel and I love each other like Jesus loves the church. What kind of marriage legacy are you showing and leaving for your children? Just something to think about :) 

Have a great Thursday! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment