Friday, May 30, 2014

Kiel and I In Ireland

So here is a few pictures of just Kiel and I in Ireland. I will start posting more about the trip but here is a sneak peek!
We just arrived in Ireland at 8 am Ireland time which is 2 am American time

Guinness Factory where I had my first ever Pint of Guinness

(look at my smile...geesh lol) Here we are taking a ferry over to the On the Rocks B&B in Greencastle Ireland

Here we are at a castle with a river that runs in front of it (one of the best places for scenery) 

In the castle gardens

And here is the castle! It may look really really old but it was built in the late 1800's

at a local beach (no tourists!!!!) it was so beautiful! 

Cliffs of Moher (and apparently I really like my scarf lol) This place was breath taking! 


Stick around for more picts and stories! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment