Thursday, May 15, 2014

What I Packed

Here is a few things that I have packed for our trip. We are leaving today to head to Kiel's family in Chicago and then on Saturday we are off to Ireland! I can't believe it is finally here! 
Here are my clothes all rolled up! They all fit into a carry on bag that weights less than 50 pounds.
Here is my purse/bag that I am taking with all my stuff I need for the plane and the trip.  I got this purse at Wal-Mart about a year or so ago. Pretty cheap and lots of pockets! 
Here is the stuff in my carry on purse/bag. I have my Ipod, camera, Band Aids, Face Wash pads (97 cents @ WalMart) Pens, Gum, Clorox wipes, Advil, Dramamine, Tums, mirror, Kleenex, glasses, crossword and a bag with clippers and a small thing of perfume. 

I hope I have enough stuff :) I am so ready for this trip. School is over except for some summer classes. I got my placement for Student Teaching so I am super excited about that. I am ready to be done with school! I probably won't see you till I get back but be ready for some amazing pictures! 

Have a great week friends!
~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment