Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Whole30 Days 1-2

Today was super hard, only because I did not have enough snacks and I babysat all day long! Of course the little girl I was watching wanted cheez it's and oreos and all the things I can't have. But it will be worth it.
I made a Menu first thing. and it has really helped keep us on track
Egg muffins for breakfast
DAY1
Breakfast: 2 egg muffins and carrots
Lunch: Cilantro chicken wraps and strawberries 
PM Snack: Strawberries and almond butter
Dinner: (so yummy) Hamburger patty with guacamole sweet potato chips and roasted zucchini and squash
Netflix has new Doctor Who episodes!!!!
DAY 2
B: no pict- Banana
L: no pict- Hamburger meat, zucchini and squash, and strawberries
PM Snack: Flash frozen fruit, smoked almonds
Dinner: Bacon, eggs and some of a mango

Day two was also hard because I was babysitting again, so I wasn't at home to eat snacks and what not. The Flash Frozen fruit was really good surprisingly, almost sweet in a way. It is definitely good to have lots of snacks, which has helped my husband. We are craving all the other food we can't have right now. I really want some carbs like breadsticks and pizza. Oh well we will feel better after this, I just know it! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment