Saturday, June 21, 2014

Whole30 Days 4-5

Day four we went to my parents and had grilled steak and shrimp! It was so delicious!
B: Strawberries, peanut butter and cinnamon apple sauce
L/Snack: Apple and peanut butter & Banana Pancakes with bacon
D: Steak, Shrimp, veggies and asparagus 

The Banana Pancakes are made with 2 eggs and a ripe banana and cook it like a regular pancake
B: Strawberries, grapes, cashews and peanut butter
S/Lunch: (we went to a movie) Strawberries and peanut butter 
D: Chicken lettuce tacos with strawberries! 

The past two days have been better on the craving but Kiel is over the cravings which is crazy to me! I also had a dream last night I cheated and had milk...maybe I am over thinking this lol Anyway things are going good :) 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment