Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sister Date!

Yesterday was such a good day! I didn't have to work and my sister and I spent an afternoon hanging out!
Makena and I 
Drinking some refreshing water at The Aviary 
My pretty sister!
The Aviary in Springfield MO
The best place EVER! 
Matching watched from Charming Charlie
The most amazing crepes in the world, this one is filled with Nutella and has homemade whipped cream on top. It is to die for! 
Pomme Frites or Fries with a Garlic Aioli! 
They also give you your check in french books! How cool is that 

I had a great time just hanging with my sister because we are always busy and don't get to hang out a lot. We talked about boy, God and friends, there is nothing better than that. 

Happy Tuesday Friends! 
~Alysse 

What do you like to do with your siblings when they come around? 


No comments:

Post a Comment