Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fashion Forward: Blue

Today I went to lunch with my mom and gram. We went to Olive Garden and it was amazing like always. I wanted to dress up but still look cute and casual :) 
Pants: New York and Company (thrifted $12) 
Shirt: Old Navy $8
Shoes: Target (on sale $10!) 
Jewelry: Charming Charlie 
Purse: Charming Charlie like over a year ago 
I felt like being a bit sassy today :) 

I also enjoyed some ME time last night and checked out this months addition of Allure, this is actually the first time I have bought this magazine and I have to say I really enjoyed it! Also you HAVE to eat a York and drink a Dr. Pepper together. It is a match made in heaven ;) 

Happy Wednesday Friends! 
~Alysse 

P.S. Tomorrow is my first day Student Teaching! Look out for my first day outfit :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment