Monday, August 11, 2014

Fashion Forward: Hair

Well everyone after reading Ooh La La I have figured out that I need to be taking care of my body and skin, starting from the inside out. So today I spent some extra time on myself and used lotion after the shower and let my hair air dry so I don't fry it. I have to say I love taking some extra time for myself. 

I also have decided to start doing more hair styles and not being so lazy with my hair! I found these wonderful ladies on YouTube who have their channel called Luxy Hair! The styles are super easy and I love them! Check out these videos! 

Running Late Hairstyles!

How to: Perfect Low Bun



And the Summer Perfect Ponytail! 

Check out their YouTube channel because it is amazing and so easy, most of the videos are under 5 minutes!

Happy Hair friends, 
~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment