Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fashion Forward

Today was so great! It was meet the parent/teacher night at my school and everyone was so great. I believe you really have to have a good attitude about every person you meet and cannot make judgements. I decided to wear my new pants from Coldwater Creek that closed in our mall and so I got super nice pants for like $11! and I have had this purple top from Charlotte Russe for years. 

I also tried this hair style where I use a headband and tuck a few of the front pieces around the headband. 
Sorry about the weird right arm lol I don't know what happened :) 
Charolette Russe top (had for years) 
Coldwater Creek pants (blowout sale $11) 
Shoes from Payless 
Watch from Charming Charlies 

Today was so great and school starts next week! Hopefully I can come early and see how things are going. Here comes the student teaching life! 

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment