Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday all! I know it is late, well at least for me but I finally have some time to tell you about my day! 
This morning I printed out a ton of stuff for school! I absolutely love my dividers and labels made my myself :) 
So Kum & Go has all drinks any size for $1 so the Hubs gets us 52 oz each....Yup and I drank about half. #Dr.PepperLove
A while ago we got a chalk board wall decal from Target and so I painted my $5 WalMart mirror white and added the decal and BAM cute and cheap chalk board 
My sister came over and helped me pick out student teaching clothes and so we made fruit pizza! Loved it so much! 
This guy has stolen my heart! Zeus is a sweet thing and always keeps me laughing. We have had him almost five months already! I can't believe it.  

My Friday ended up being really great, it was off to a rocky start but ended with some sissy time and a fruit pizza, you can't beat that! 

Happy Friday Friends! 
~Alysse 

No comments:

Post a Comment