Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekend Review

Hey friends! This week has been Crazy and this next week will be super exciting because I am starting to go to school stuff for student teaching! I am so pumped! So this past weekend I feel like I have done a lot but maybe I haven't, check out what I have done :) 
My mom found these! They are seriously the most amazing things Ever and she got them at WalMart! 
Salted Caramel Ice Cream...not as good as Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate though!
I got this lovely notebook at Target! I am going to write in it for student teaching as my personal journal 

Lay's is having another competition! The Mango Salsa gets my vote I think. The Bacon Mac & Cheese is also very good! 
The hubs and I last night at my parents enjoying family time. 

I love family time and usually the weekend is when I get it! My mother and I went through some old picts and I got a little bit of baby fever. But I don't want one yet. Life is good right now and I am so pumped for this week. Be looking for some more fashion picts! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment