Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fall Weekend #2

The Hubs and I getting Starbucks! Our Starbucks was actually free this day :) 
Hashbrown Casserole for breakfast at Springfield Brew Co. 
Eggs Benedict! Also at Springfield Brew Co. this morning. So Amazing. 
Fall threw up at my moms house!  making two wreaths here 
My wreath. I am so in love with it! 
Moms wreath!
My mom and I spent the rest of our time hanging up these frames and such. Kind of scary because they are actually high off the ground. 
Today is my mothers birthday so I treated her to breakfast and we made wreaths! I had so much fun with her today and I hope she did to. I am also working on Banana bread and these cookies! They are seriously the best cookies EVER! 
Fall is here to stay and I am loving it :) 

How is your weekend so far? 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment