Thursday, September 4, 2014

Life Lately

Hey friends! Life lately had been really good. School is going great and I am loving my second graders. This past weekend the Hubs went home for a funeral :( I had to stay home because of school. I decided to put off my homework...and read Outlander! and catch up on the TV series. Now a warning...the series is on Starz so there is nudity...we close our eyes lol
Loving Outlander! Also I have my Irish sweater on :) 
Wedding photos over our bed. I made these this past weekend and i love them! 
The Hubs bought this for me before he left and it is amazing of course!

I also printed out this wedding picture and got the flowers at Hobby Lobby at half price! Love those deals


I am also missing the Ireland views

I hope you all are having a good week! Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!! YAY! 

~Alysse Hobbs


No comments:

Post a Comment