Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall Weekend # 3

Apparently this is the perfect teacher outfit. I got so many complements on it! I wanted to try something different so I chose to wear purple and a crimson red. I really liked it!
Love me some coffee :) 
Individual s'mores! Chocolate chips with marshmallows on top and heat it in the oven and you have S'mores! 
The love of my life!
Room moms are so great! How cute are these pumpkins! 
Oh and I am still so much in love with my wreath! 

Fall is here. Today we are only in the 50's and I am loving it. I have lost my voice though which really stinks but I hope to get it back soon. I am honestly really tired of being sick. I have been sick for about a month now and it is not fun. 
I have two months left in student teaching which makes me sad and excited all at the same time. I love my kids and they are so caring and special. I can't wait to have my own class though. I feel like I have learned so much this semester on who I want to be as a teacher. 

Here's to warm coffee, big sweaters and s'mores :) 

~Alysse 

P.S. What is your favorite fall thing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment