Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 A Year in Review

This year was a great year and I can't wait to see what happens this next year! In January I quit my job I had had for almost four years, I also found out we were going to Ireland that May. 

In late April we adopted Zeus from the Joplin Humane Society (this was his first picture!)
A beach in Ireland in May
A bridge suspended a couple hundred feet in the air in Ireland

Some of the best Breakfast in Ireland, famous writers would eat here! We also celebrated our one year anniversary on the way home from Ireland. 

I started student teaching in August and it was one of the best experiences of my life!
I spent a lot of time with family!
For Halloween we decided to be Vikings! We were obsessed with the show Viking on the History channel this year. 
Merry Christmas 2014
This picture was taken last night and it shows my best friend and husband! 

I can't wait to see what happens this next year. We will be celebrating our second year anniversary, I will be getting a "big girl job" since I graduated this year as well, and hopefully going to move! 

What was your favorite part of this year? Mine was Ireland of course :) 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment