Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Tree 2014

For two years in a row we have waited till the last minute to get a Christmas tree. I am not sure why, because I LOVE Christmas and the Christmas tree. This year the Hubs wanted to cut a tree down at a tree farm and man was I Pumped! I have always wanted to do that with my husband growing up and it was finally time. So....I called the tree farm. It was closed. Last year was their well...last year for trees. I was so sad, so we tried going around town to find a tree farm and there were NONE! Can you believe that :(

We finally decided to head to Home Depot and found a Fur tree instead of a Pine and I love it! No pine needles everywhere and it is so tiny and cute! Here is a peek of my lovely tree that took us Forever to find! 
and Yes I did write that on my chalkboard, I was pretty proud of it! 

Getting the tree! 

Helping me out :) He is so handsome! 


So dear friends, what puts you in the Christmas mood? 

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment