Sunday, December 14, 2014

Living Room Inspiration

Last night my mom and I went shopping! Probably a bad idea because we spent some $$$$ last night lol but it was all for my Christmas. I usually hate  really dislike knowing my presents before Christmas but the older you get, you end up knowing almost all your presents. My parents decided to get us furniture for Christmas which I am super excited about! Because our couch is from the Hubs bachelor days and it's really old and gross. Our couch is used but my cousin and aunt are the only ones that have owned it so it's legit :)

Here is some of my inspiration for our Living Room make over!

1. I love the black and white! The fox pillow is the cutest and the throw is Amazing.

2. The rug is perfect and gold is going to be my accent color for now! 

3. Even though this is a desk, the colors are perfect and part of my inspiration!

4. These pillows are just to die for! The black and white is perfect. 

I can't wait to show you all what I am going to get for Christmas! What is your favorite color combo right now? 

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment