Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Christmas Wish List

Hello friends!

Yesterday I graduated from college and I can't believe it's over. Christmas is in 11 days, I think, so here are a few things on my Christmas Wish List!


1. I am so in love with the colors white, gold and black. This is the plan for my future house for the living room!

2. Yankee Candle is one of my favorite candle stores! I wish I had more candles in my house, I enjoy candles so much and love the idea of having them lit all the time.

3. L.L. Bean Boots are just so cool! I need some winter boots and these would be perfect. I like the black better than the blue but hey anything would be perfect!

4. One Direction Four, I know I'm such a fan girl but hey I missed out on Backstreet Boys so I need to have a fan girl moment.

5. Make Up Brushes is what I am in need of! These are only $15.69 right now, can you believe that? So many brushes. Pink isn't my favorite color but I need some new brushes :)

Christmas is almost here friends! I hope your time is filled with family, love and Christmas spirit! Here is to the best time of the year!

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment