Monday, December 29, 2014

Room Make over!




Christmas was so great this year! My mom and I went shopping for a new picture and lamps for my living room. I wanted the apartment to look more put together and "grown up" and I got my wish! The day after Christmas my mom, aunt, sister and cousin came over and completely took over the place and I got a room make over! 

Picture from Hobby Lobby!
Couch thanks to the cousin and one of my lamps
Chair from the in-laws, I crocheted the blanket on the back of the couch (which I will move later) and the other lamp!
The new dining room and coffee bar (thanks to my sister and my cousin!)
Coffee Bar! I always wanted one!

My sis and I! 

Christmas was good this year and my cousin in pregnant so next year we will have a baby around! I love my new apartment area and can't wait to have company over! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment