Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lately


Lately I have been waiting for work. Last week the kids were back to school and I did not get called to sub so I spent my time finishing my resume, applying for jobs and cleaning the apartment and I got so much done! 


Zeus helped me clean all week of course...or just laid around and pretended to be Bat Dog 

So my birthday is coming up....and I would like this book shown above. The Classroom Management Book by Henry Wong

                                     
I also tried this new hair style with a braid crown almost. It turned out pretty good and I liked it. The Hubs also looks pretty handsome to me :) 

Chicken Tikka Masala and Nan. I can't get enough of this stuff. The Hubs and I kind of, sort of, went on a lunch date but the food was great and better than being out in the cold, rainy weather.

I have been trying to keep as busy as possible the past couple of weeks. I am doing really well on my no soda goal for January! It will be super hard in February to give up sweet tea...The weather is finally looking up here in Missouri with temps getting into the 50's this weekend! YAY! I hope the weather gets warmer where you are! 

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment