Saturday, March 21, 2015

Whole30 Round 2

Alright friends! I haven't been on in a while but I have been super busy with subbing almost everyday and looking for a teaching job. Yesterday I booked the first vacation on my own! We are going on a cruise this summer! Mr. Hobbs and I are so excited and can't wait. I have been on a cruise before but the Mr. has not so I can't wait to show him all the ins and outs of cruising. 

Since we are going on a cruise I thought I should get into shape. The Mr. does really great on the Whole30. Me...not so great. To be honest I did NOT like doing it the first time...

1. Because I got super cranky and mean. 
2. I don't think I was eating enough.
3. I had no reason to do it. 

So this time, I have a goal, which is our cruise and I know to eat ALOT more, and eat breakfast! This time around I found the Can I Have...? which has really helped. I am going to "cheat" a little but only by having smoothies and Almond Milk. They say to make your own but I think I will do the easy way, also smoothies because sometimes I don't have a lot of time for breakfast and so I will do smoothies sometime during this second round. 

THINGS I AM CHANGING for round 2: 

1. Eat more
2. Eat Breakfast! 
3. Pre-Plan
4. Infused water with fruit and mint 
5. Grill meat and veggies
6. Use more spices 


First food haul for Whole30! This probably won't be enough but it is a start. cost me about $50

First smoothy, next time I will add cinnamon!  
    Wish me luck!

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment