Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Recent Happenings

I recieved a notification on my Iphone last week that I did not have enough space for pictures! I know! I couldn't believe I had used so much space so today I went through my photo's and found a few I wanted to share.
Veggie Crepe from The Aviary in town! 

Pomme Friets and a Lobster Salad 

Blueberry and Lemon Curd Crepe

Nutella Crepe all from The Aviary

I can't remember the name of this flower but I LOVE THEM!

My sister and I a few weeks ago

My Hubbs, myself and my sissy

The parent's garden is amazing this year. I can't wait to have my own! Pink Raspberries are to die for and we got a huge load of them two days ago! 


Another one!

I am not sure what this flower is but it is also in my parents yard and I thought it was beautiful!
Please enjoy a slow-mo of a bee on a flower :) 

~Alysse Hobbs


No comments:

Post a Comment