Saturday, July 11, 2015

Classroom Decor #2


I am so excited to get into the classroom (like I have said 3 million times lol) But yesterday my sister and I spray painted some of the stuff for the room! My parents had some spray paint so I painted my stuff for FREE! I know right. I didn't get to choose the colors but I liked the ones my parents had anyway so it all worked out in the end. My husband was there as well but he helped out my parents and mowed the lawn (my knight in shining...grass.) lol 



My sister is kind of crazy lol but she is the Best! 








I am so in love with the gold! I wish I could do the whole room in gold but maybe in a few years :) 
The blue is also my favorite! Only four more weeks will school starts for me. I am so ready to get going! 

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment