Thursday, July 16, 2015

Classroom Favorites

              
As a new teacher it is very exciting to get new things for your room! You get to pick out the colors you want, how to set up your room and how to get things organized...(my favorite part!) I wanted to share with you some of the items I have bought recently that are my favorite! 

                                    
Board erasers! I now actually have three of these but my other one (which is a fox!) is packed away somewhere. 
                                    
So I have heard a lot about this paper! Many other teacher bloggers love using it so I just had to buy some today. 
                                   
These folders were just the cutest! I had a hard time choosing between these and a blue and yellow theme folders but the colors won out! 
                                   
Aren't these wonderful! As you can see by the price tag, they weren't cheap but I did get them 20% off so in my mind that makes it okay...sort of :) 
                                   
Now, I have wanted some of these light for Forever. I finally got some but only because they were on sale. Most go for $11 or more but I got these for $8.50
                                   
The mug I got from Gordmans in the sale section for about $4 (which my mother-in-law bought me :) and I am sure you can guess where the Wallflower is from..Bath and Body Works! I just loved the coral color! 
                                   
Dollar Store buy! Yay! It was around $2 but I loved it and it is a chalkboard so I am going to put my name on it! 
                                     
This is from the Dollar Tree so it was only $1! If you can tell I am loving the Chalkboard theme! 
                                   
This book has been wonderful! It is so useful! So many check lists, which you know that us teachers love! 

I am so excited to start sharing pictures of my classroom with you soon! (If I can ever get in it) lol 
Soon, very soon! 

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment