Monday, July 6, 2015

Currently July

Loving: the idea of having a job! I will probably get to start decorating and organizing in July. I am so stinkin excited I don't even know what to do. I have been working on planning the first week of school and figuring out how I want my room set up. SUPER PUMPED! 

Listening: iHeartRADIO, Twin Forks Radio. I have really been into Folk Americana music. 

Craving: PayDay's and Coke. I really don't know why but I am loving the peanuts and caramel as well as the spice of the Coka Cola. 

Eating: Lot's of hot dogs and brats, with the 4th of July just two days ago we having been eating left overs from the grill. Oh and lots of corn on the cob :) 

Watching: Shark Week duh! and my husband has always been into cop shows so we are watching that as well. 

Wanting: School supplies lol I am such a teacher! I can't wait till post-its, pens, highlighters and sharpies! I am also looking forward to meeting all the kiddo's, my first kiddo's! 

I am so excited for school to start, I feel like I am in a funk with not knowing what to do for school. My in-laws are in town this week and we went to the zoo today which was super fun as well. Look for picts later this week! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment