Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Classroom Pictures!

We are in week 3! I can't believe it, the first week went so fast! I am loving school because well the kids are great but also I only teach four days a week! Tuesday through Friday. We do go longer in the day but I am loving having Monday off. I can relax and get ready for my week. Here are a few pictures of my classroom and the first couple of days of school. 

Meet the Teacher Night! 

Meet the Teacher Night! I loved the flip books, I hope the parents did to!

I love the way my room is set up! 

The Giving Tree, it went well but not the best. I may try something else next year

My writing center! 

I am so in love with my welcome sign!!!!!! 


the view from my door

First day of school! I loved this outfit 

My wonderful lights! they make me so happy

first day of school before school started


Things are going great! Stay tuned for our class pet post! 
~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment