Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week!

Welcome new hair style! I love my bangs and apparently a lot of other people do also! #success
           
My man... not much else to say :)
          

                     

                     
OMLush! I got to visit Lush this weekend. I couldn't believe how awesome the store was. It was tiny and packed (because I went on Black Friday) but man it was so cool. I got 3 bath bombs, a face scrub and Yog Nog bath soap. My fav is the Yog Nog!
              
Zeus taking care of the class pet, watching over Mr. Fluffy.
           
My sister-in-law had this crazy idea to wrap my hubs and I in lights and take a picture. To be honest I love it, yeah it's cheesy but so much fun ;)
               
Sorry it's blurry :( but his hair and face was so perfect!
          

Can't survive an 8 hour trip without a puppy latte and a Grande Peppermint Mocha (with an extra pump of peppermint, of course!)


This week was long but not long enough, I can't believe I am going back to school tomorrow! But I am excited because Mr. Elf on the Shelf is coming to the classroom! Stay tuned :)

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment