Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 in Review

This past year came with a lot of changes! We have about a month to buy a car, I received my first teaching job, we moved in with my parents and had to reschedule a cruise. We had our ups and downs for sure. Here is a year review in pictures! 
 January
 23rd Birthday 

 First try at Chicken Tiki Masala

 February 


 March and a new car!
 April Flowers!
 May: Remembering Ireland, a year later
 Crazy spring hail storms
 Getting to see my best friend Megan!



 First visit to IKEA 
 Easter
Born in June: baby Jude McPhail
 July 4th! 
August: First day of teaching! 
 October

 Halloween! 
 December


 Baby Jude at 6 months!
 Jude and my grandpa

Homemade blanket scarf, a new book and some peace and quite! 

2015 was exciting, exhausting and exhilarating! 

Things to look forward to in 2016:
  • Cruise in June
  • House hunting 
  • Year 2 teaching  

No comments:

Post a Comment