Monday, March 7, 2016

We Bought A House!

Yes, it's true! We bought a house! Thats why I have been MIA for the past few weeks. It was such a long process and a Very long month of waiting and planning. Last weekend we closed on the house and started cleaning and organizing. 

                             
                      
We bought the Love sign from a local artist and he let us customize it! I love it so much
                               
We turned our old table into an "island" of sorts! It really has turned into a prep table. We had ants on our counter top so we turned to our island. 
                 
The living room, dining room and kitchen are all an open concept design. They are all connected and open to each other. I love this because I can see everything. 
                                  
Starting up the new grill and enjoying some steaks! 
                               
The raised garden beds came with the house! I love this so much! I can't wait to get started on this Huge project. 
                             
It has been such good weather here in Missouri this weekend so I decided to grab my first Marble Mocha Macchiato of the Spring/Summer! This is by far my favorite iced drink at Starbucks. I can't wait to have another! We are loving the house and trying to get it all organized and put together. I can feel a girls night coming on! 

~Alysse xoxo 





1 comment:

  1. That is everything I've ever wanted in a home. Those pictures made me want to look for one with the fireplace and the raised gardens, since I love to garden. Your home has such a great looking interior I can tell if will be filled with love. Congratulations on your home. That customized sign over the fireplace is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete