Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pandora for the Classroom


So I found this AMAZING blog with many, many, many Pandora stations for the classroom. 
I use Pandora Every morning in first grade as part of our morning routine. The kids come in, put their things away and get straight to work. I have calm Pandora music playing the Whole time. 
Pandora is free but for extra you can pay to get the commercials to stop. They aren't often but they do interrupt and get the kids off topic of working :( 
Here is the link to that Amazing blog with so many Pandora stations for you to check out. 

Here are a few I enjoy in the Classroom! 
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
  • Classical radio 
  • Disney (children's)  
  • Peaceful Holidays 
  • Piano Magic

Personal Favorites! 
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
  • Josh Groban 
  • Bing Crosby 
  • Bing Crosby Christmas
  • Christmas (of course!) 
  • Today's Pop (when I'm in the mood) 

 What are your favorite Pandora stations, personal or for the classroom? Comment below and let me know! 

Alysse xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment