Saturday, June 25, 2016

Goddess VoxBox by Influenster

               
Influensters Goddess VoxBox!
                                   
The box that came in the mail! 
                                     
First look inside
                                    
I haven't tried these yet but I do use other Always products and I like them very much!
                                          
I am sorry the next few pictures are sideways but I tried the Cutex wipes and I really like them! The smell is great and the pad is small and easy to use. It did leave a few strings of the fabric they use on my nails but it wasn't bad. I would buy these. 
                                           
I am so glad this came in the box! It is a witch hazel hydrating toner. I have heard that witch hazel does amazing things for your skin so I can't wait to try this out!
                                               
These things smell AMAZING! I am using then as I write this in my wash. I like other Downy products so I am sure these will make my towels smell and feel awesome. 
                                                    
YAY Pantene! I have bought Pantene products for a long time now and I was very excited to get these travel size in the VoxBox. I am going out of town in July so I will be bringing these along. 
                                           
I love me some good nail polish! This nail polish is great because it dries fast, its matte!and it doesn't take much to have full coverage on the nail. 

Alysse xoxo 

Disclaimer: I have received these products complimentary for testing purposes. These products came to me by the company Influenster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment