Saturday, June 11, 2016

Leadership in the Classroom

I have scoured Pinterest for all things "Leadership" and I have found some pretty awesome stuff (of course, it's Pinterest and you all are Amazing). I have tweaked a few things and made them my own but I will link up the original posts for you guys.

My first is a "Leader of the Week" students! Our school is working on some Leader in Me stuff by Steven Covey so I thought this was a great idea! If another student see's a classmate following one of the 7 Habits then they put their name in our "Leader Box," on Fridays we then go through and see what student has been a Leader that week.


I am also going to make this like a "Brag Tag" that the student can wear but it's for being a Leader! 

This will go on the special supplies that only the "Leader of the Week" gets to use! 

I am so super excited to be adding more and more leadership ideas into the classroom. Have you seen anything you think I should see? Leave me a link and description below! 

~Alysse xoxo 

Leadership in the Classroom is original to My Everyday Life blog. All material was made by me, the ideas came from linked blogs. 

2 comments:

  1. These are great ideas and what a way to encourage leadership behaviors and reinforcement. I am excited to see how the kids respond to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely keep you updated! I am very excited about it!

      Delete